A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

Back to Work

It's already Monday and it seems like I have never enjoyed my 3 rest days, lol! Kakabitin! Anyway, I am supposed to be snoring at this time. But I terribly missed blogging woooah! So here I am! It feels great doing what you love especially when you're munching on your faves hehehe!

Last night, as soon as I got home, I went to the kitchen and made my specialty salad: Avocado-Banana Salad ala Kristelita. I poured in lots of condensed milk over ice cubes on the bowl and the result is oh so yummy dessert! And up until now, I'm still savoring its taste! I still waaaant some more!

Gosh! I'll be meeting my brother in Makati Ave. tonight. So I have to be there 2 hours before my shift, which is at 10pm tonight. He just arrived this morning for his 1 day training and he'll be back home (Legazpi) tomorrow morning. I have to prepare now...ciao!

Bookmark and Share


0 Comments:

Post a Comment