A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

We're Finally HOME!

Today is the most awaited event of our moving in for this year. I can't remember how many homes we had for a newbie family like us. And it's another day of moving in and we're finally home, in Camella Homes! Yes, we are all excited! We have been looking forward into having our "home sweet home". For one, I can now continue working on my wild imaginations and make it happen. I have actually started it with exterior painting. Everything is in Amber Rose for the exterior and black paint on the window grills and gate. The first part of our home also comes in Amber Rose. And the rest will be painted in yellow...I'll tell you more about it after getting them done probably during my next day off.

Ciao for now...missing my blog a lot huhuhu!




Bookmark and Share

1 Comment:

  1. Phoebe said...
    congrats sa new home tala..iba talaga feeling pag sariling bahay, no?

    a kiss to your cute bendik :)

Post a Comment