A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

Shopping, Anyone?

I am now back to work again and I am very much excited, of course. So I am planning to buy new clothes to wear in the office. The last time I bought new clothes was errr...I forgot! Yea, that's how loooong that it made me forget how long it was since the last time I bought one. "I don't need new clothes, anyway" That's what I've been telling myself when I decided to work as an online freelancer.

But it's now a different story. I got bored so I decided to work in a real office again. But since I'm not working in a corporate environment, I don't need to wear women's suits. I guess, I'd prefer shopping for casual work clothes for women. I feel comfortable wearing casual clothes than suits and it won't hinder me from using them even on weekends. Oh well, weekend casual clothes for women are the preferred type of clothes of "call girls", including me hahaha! Don't take it literal, though.

But since my hectic schedule eats much of my time everyday, I'd rather shop for clothes online at shopwiki.com. It's a convenient way to shop around without leaving my bed, right? Happy shopping, guys!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment