A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

Saturday Laziness

1. Who do you think is sexy? :: it would be unfair if I pick only one of the many, so I'll just choose myself hahaha! conceited me!
2. When does it become love? :: when you accept him for what and who he is despite his flaws
3. Are you a good dancer? :: hell NO! I'd rather make a hole on my seat! hahaha!
4. What magazines do you read? :: Reader's Digest, I should be more than interesting to read all of its kinds (it's our account)
5. If you could have any name, what would you call yourself? :: "aiyanna"
6. Have you ever ridden in a limo? If yes, when? :: nope, but I wish I could beside Brad Pitt hahaha!
7. What is something you really like to do? :: shopping!
8. Last chance: Who wins Idol, Kris Allen or Adam Lambert? :: Adam Lambert, goodluck!
9. If you had to, what animal would you choose to be? :: I'd surely be a K9 so I can help fight crimes

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment