A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

I was unaware of these phrases, "Latter Day Saints" and since I got curious, I searched about it and found out that it's all about religion. I don't claim to be a religious person, but I have always wanted to be like one. So I thought that this might be a good start.
As for me, I consider beliefs as a very personal thing, and for most are hard to define. For those people who have already joined the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, they found themselves to be filled with wisdom about Christian teachings. They are full of good words to share to anyone they meet along the road. As a matter of fact, even strangers realized that they were wrong in their beliefs the moment they were faced with these people.
I read more articles on this to clear up some of my misconceptions too, and become happier when I stumbled upon a free chatroom for Latter Day Saints. You might also want to join in the LDS Chat City. It's all up to us if we want to change our religion. After all, it was mentioned in the Bible that changing of religion is not a sin. As long as you are in search of your good faith, it's always a good thing in the eyes of God.


Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment