A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

Random Questions for Sunday!

1. What are you doing?
- Finishing my opps...
2. Do you feel awkward when strangers say hi to you?
- A bit.
3. Is anything upsetting you right now?
- Yes, we can't find an appropriate plug for our LCD monitor so no internet connection still.
4. Have you ever seen someone you knew and purposely avoided
seeing them?
- Hmmm...yeah (blushing!) hehehe!
5. Do you know anyone with such a terribly annoying voice that you can't even stand it?
- Yea, a lot of them...but what I do is to act as if I don't hear anything hehehe!
6. Any message for your ex love?
- Hmmm...Did I feel it then? I won't say anything, lol! He knew it!
7. Do you announce when you have to pee?
- Yes, when I'm with my close friends or with my family.
8. Do you give out second chances easily?
- Nope...I want them to make super suyo pa hehehe!
9. Have you ever cried from being so mad?
- Oh yes! 'Cause I wanna punch him on his face but I can't!
10. Last time you read a text message and smiled?
- Yesterday from Amy (my tita who's the same age as mine). She was inviting me to join them at the rainforest for picnic and swimming at the pool.

Bookmark and Share


0 Comments:

Post a Comment