A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

Upcoming Hawaiian Party !

New Year has just begun and reminiscing the previous year makes me smirk on the thought especially during those special occasions when people celebrate joyfully. I, myself have been happy for the previous year's special occasions. Not to mention, my prince just turned 3 last November and I was busy thinking of the best theme for his birthday. And since there was a birthday theme, wearing a costume was also a part of it and it caused me headache as I was very busy thinking of the best background and costume for my brat. I even imagined my kid and the guests wearing Hawaiian Halloween costumes.

Oh well, it's been like weeks until I've come up with a final decision of letting my kiddo wear a Little Tarzan Costume since the theme appeals to my taste preference. On that part, however, choosing where to buy a Tarzan costume has made me upset since there was none to search from. I just settled of buying a tiger fabric and wrapped it around my brat during the party. So what makes me rant about that stuff? I stumbled upon a site that caters costumes for kids and adults. And it made me feel excited for the upcoming special occasions for this year. This time I know where to find the best costumes for parties, like Hawaiian Party since summer is already fast approaching.

Here's my costume choices for the upcoming party:


hope this will fit on me...


and for my hubby...

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment