A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

The Blog Edition

1. What different blog formats have you used (i.e. Blogger, LiveJournal, WordPress, your own HTML, etc.? Which did you like the best?
Blogger, Multiply, i.ph

2. How did you get into blogging? How long have you had a blog?
I was engrossed looking at gorgeous blogs with blinking stuff, and the like and so I decided to try it too. I've been blogging since year 2007 and counting....

3. Why do you blog?
I am earning from it and I can share my thoughts online.

4. Do you have theme blog (i.e. crafting, cooking, deployment, pregnancy, etc.) or is it all in one?

Yep, so far I have 10 active themed blogs. But this one is classified as a general blog where I put anything that I wanna blog about.

5. Do you let it all hang out on your blog, or do you keep it light?
I keep it light and some personal rants are posted in a private blog but very rarely.

6. What is your favorite thing about your blog? What has it given you?
I am earning dollars from it.

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment