A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

First 10 Questions

1. What are your nicknames?
Bhem, Christelle, Tel

2. How do you style your hair?
I'm just letting it flow, besides it's my purpose why I had it layered hehehe!

3. What’s new in your life right now?

We're planning to move in the big city for a change.

4. How many colors are you wearing now?
5 Colors: Red, Blue, White, Black and Yellow (I'm still wearing my pyjama hehehe!)

5. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
None of the above. I'm an ambivert.

6. What was the last book you read?
hmmm...a Lifestyle mag but not a book.

7. Do you nap a lot?
Yea from super late at night until lunch hahaha!

8. If the person you secretly like is already taken, what would you do?
I'll just forget about that person since I'm also taken.

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Being inactive for weeks now. I dunno why I feel very lazy before and after New Year. Sigh!

10. What was the last thing you ate today?
Buko, yummy!

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment