A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

I am not really into making a New Year's resolution because as I've said it only remained listed on a sheet of paper or stamped on my brain. So I don't take it seriously. But now that I feel more mature, I guess it's high time to make a list.

2009 New Year's Resolution:

1. Re-start flipping my Purpose Driven Life Book and read it with my whole heart and soul.
2. Attend mass at the Christian Church every Sunday. Hopefully, I'll try my best to become a real Christian this time.
3. Be more patient hehehe!
4. Practice strict Time Management
5.
Work harder. I might also look for an office-based job aside from working online.
6. Finish assigned business plans.
7. Start flipping my cookbooks and learn the art of cooking and also baking.
8. Prepare my little prince by teaching him Basic Preparatory Education.
9. Put up our own business and help out in establishing hubby's family business.
10.Enroll an Advanced Diploma in Business and IT Course at Informatics.

2009 New Year's Wishlist:

1. Dual Sim Phone for hubby
2. Vtech Educational Laptop for our Little Prince
3. Memory Stick for my digicam
3. 4 gig Flash Drive
4. Blank CDs for burned pictures and videos
5. CD Album
6. Micro SD Card for my phone
7. PSP for the family
8. Gameboy for my youngest bro.
9. Portable DVD Player
10. Home to stay and decorate

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment