A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

2008 Wishlist Checked!

It's already New Year and I am still wondering what resolution to make for this year. Making a resolution is never my cup of tea as it always remain a resolution even at the end of the year. So more often than not, it turned out to be a wish list instead of a resolution since it's easier to list the things you want to have than things you want to change hehehe!

And I'm just so happy that before Year 2008 has ended I am able to have some of the things on my 2008 wishlist, such as:

1. Laptop/Notebook



I'm a self-proclaimed web buff and hubby knows that. He knows how I feel bad when there's no internet connection or when there's a power interruption, and worst when my desktop PC get busted. In other words, I'm not complete without my techie buddy. That's why I have always dreamed of having my own laptop or notebook. But since I always weigh practicality over luxury, I wasn't able to buy myself a laptop. I thought 2008 will end without a laptop with me. I'm just so grateful that hubby bought me a brand new laptop, an ASUS Eee PC 4G Surf. It offers great specs. and it looks cool especially that the color is white the same as my present mobile phone. This is fine with me although what I am really eyeing on is the MSI Wind. Oh well, hubby doesn't know about this so he bought my first choice even before the year 2008 started. I'll surely love and take care of this since this is the most expensive gift hubby gave me. I love you hubby and thanks for being thoughtful! Mwah!

2. Dual Sim Mobile Phone




Bringing two phones is kind of a hassle especially that I am feeling paranoid that I might lose the other without noticing it. So I resorted to a dual sim mobile phone. I don't care if it's a China phone or the best branded phones available. What I'm up to is the price, the features, and of course, the look. And here's what I got before year 2008 ended, an iPhone Q380A+. Its best features that I heart most are as follows: dual sim capable, touchscreen monitor, bluetooth, mp3 capable, expandable memory card, built-in stylus, and its cool white/pink color.

3. New Wristwatch




Partnering my Guess leathered bracelet wristwatch with my gold jewelries doesn't look fine so I have always wanted to buy a new gold wristwatch. I don't have budget for that so I set it aside. But just this Christmas, hubby's aunt and uncle gave me a new DKNY gold wristwatch as my gift. It looks great and elegant especially with those black stones in its bracelet.

4. Flat TV




5. TV Rack



Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment