A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

Hubby's tired from his all-day audit in Ligao, Libon, and Polangui. Although he has to go to the kitchen to cook our dinner, I asked him to take a rest first because I know that he's so tired from work. But he doesn't want to take a nap so he borrowed my laptop to play his favorite games.

When I peek on what he's doing, I saw him playing the classic mac solitaire, it's one cool game among a huge list of games for mac. While mine isn't a macbook, I am so happy that the game solitaire is similar to mac's solitaire. But I am dying to play the Haunted hotel for mac. I'll find ways to play on it.

In the meantime, I'll settle myself watching the Twilight movie in our DVD. We weren't able to watch it in theaters during the holidays. So now is high time to fall in love with a vampire hahaha! Happy Viewing to me!

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment