A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

Share Some Love This Christmas

Late this afternoon, my prince and I went malling to eat our dinner. I've had enough with canned goods especially now that hubby is away from home again. So we decided to eat our dinner at the mall. After filling our tummy we stroll around the mall to find Christmas gift items for special people. It took me hours to decide which is best from better. That's actually me. I really have to think each shopping item over and over again. Comparison and budget are my bases when buying.

I only got two items bought for almost 3 hours of strolling around the mall. I'll do another set of rounds next time. But I have to make a list before I hit the mall again. Christmas really makes me feel generous again hahaha! Well, it's the spirit of Christmas that makes us all want to share some love to people close to our hearts. So if you think I am close to your heart, cash or goods are fine with me, lol!

But whether I receive a Christmas gift or not this Christmas, it's fine with me because I am already thinking of giving myself personalized holiday gifts. And I'm eyeing on that personalized thumb drive where I can put my name and some text on it through laser engraving. And since I also can't live without a pen, I am also planning to purchase that personalized pen from pexagontech.com which offers 3 unique styles.

Opp-300x300

If I were you guys, if you haven't gotten yourself a Christmas gift or you are thinking of the best gift that you can give to your special someone, I'd suggest that you get them a personalized thumb drive or a business card flash drive for busy people. I'm pretty sure that they will like it since everything is only a thumb away from them whenever they need their files or browse through photos, videos, or music files.

Post?slot_id=28826&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment