A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

Joy Ride?!

Yesterday, I got an overseas call from hubby's aunt and she asked me if it's possible for us to celebrate Christmas with them in Cavite. She and her hubby will be coming over to spend Christmas in the Philippines. Hubby was also asked and he said yes. So I am starting to think that if it will be pushed through then it's gonna be a joy ride for us. We just arrived home from our Manila trip and on Sunday, we'll be leaving again for Manila then Cavite.

Oh well, it's gonna be a wonderful vacation for the three of us. Hubby and I really needed a break from our tiresome and stressful work. And for our little prince, we want him to go to different places and be exposed to things new to him so he'll get used to it.

In that case, I have to prepare my cam for more and more photos again, lol!

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment