A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

A 3-Day Trip was Over

We left Legazpi on the 7th of December and spent 3 days in Manila. We had a quick but great vacation, especially my prince who got very excited in everything that he sees in places we went to. We arrived home on the 11th of December just after the sunrise. We are still tired and seemed overwhelmed of the "adventure" my prince and I had gone through since it was really never planned. As for my hubby, traveling is his cup of tea.

I've got a lot of stories to tell and photos as well. And speaking of photos, I haven't gotten a time yet to organize my files online and from my flash drive. That'll be my next assignment in the coming days. I really need to sore my ass now as I don't want 2009 to knock on me with a handful of backlogs. Sigh!

I'll keep you updated soon...I mean it soon hehehe! mwah mwah!

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment