A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

Santa Made His Wish Come True

While I was organizing my files in my thumb drive, I happened to browse some photos which were taken months ago. And I smirk upon seeing how close my prince is to his dad even up to now. Please take a look at the photo below:

Hubby and our little prince

This photo was taken last summer at Wildlife Park & Zoo. It was actually our little prince who got a wish that we spend the weekend at the park. And it was a wish come true. Why did I choose to upload this photo? Oh well, it's nostalgic for me as a mom and a wifey. I am always feeling overwhelmed whenever I see them like that. Our little prince remained close to his dad. For him, his dad is his savior from my cruel hands and his Santa Claus who would give him whatever he wishes.

We were sitting at the grass then and the little prince kept seated on his dad's lap while they munch on our baon together. Just by looking at the photo draws smile on my lips as I am really proud to have them both in my life. They are my treasure whom Santa had given me as my wish. And I'm sure they also feel the same towards each other. That's why I am also treasuring this photo as my keepsake and CIEVA will help me with that. It's way better than other digital photo frames available. You will also get to join the contest and be a lucky winner of the $500 cash prize. 1 random entry will be drawn everyday so goodluck!

Post?slot_id=28941&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment