A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

Missing the Outside World

Hubby was about to leave the house, but I stopped him. Nah! I didn't ask him to stay. I just told him to wait for me and Bendyk because we're going out with him. I dunno why I suddenly felt an urge to go out and see what's with the outside world now. Yeye, it seems that I have been stuck here for a year, lolz!
So there, we went out. I'm already starving but hubby has to go to LBC first to send his report. After that, we ate out at Graceland for a change. I've had enough with Jollibee and I am already missing "halo-halo". After filling our tummy we went straight to LCC Mall for Bendyk's playtime at WOF and had some groceries for our week-long supply.
It felt so good to be back at the outside world. And I wish I have enough time to stroll around the malls. You see, my feet are itching for malls hahaha! I am just trying to fix my schedule for my next trip to the outside world, lolz! Wish me luck!

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment