A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

I got an invitation from my mom's cousin, but I consider as my cousin-friend, Amy. We are of the same age, so we spent our childhood happily together with mom's bro. who also happens to be the same age. Going back to the invitation, I was so very happy to learn that Rianne Nicole has actually turned one. Time really flies too fast. I gave birth to Bendyk, and after 2 years Amy also gave birth to her first baby. The party was held at Graceland Legazpi. It was just a simple party, but the kids had really enjoyed especially my Prince Bendyk.


Bendyk went there with his 'mima' (my mom) while I was busy choosing for a nice gift for Rianne Nicole. She's such an adorable, cute little girl. I was actually going to get that pink Princess traveling bag for her since she'll be traveling with her mom to Manila where her dad is working. It was just unfortunate of me because the display was already dusty, and I want something new. There's no extra stock according to the sales lady. So instead of settling to a not-so-okay stuff, I just decided to buy the Winnie the Pooh stuff toy. I have no more time left to find for something else so I grabbed and paid for it.

Happy Birthday images

At the party, I saw Bendyk having a great time with the other kids. He was roaming around the play area, and even rode on the merry-go-round. Perhaps, the music made him want to dance so he went to the center and had his moves. He didn't mind the people staring at him. After that the party started with games. Bendyk won for three consecutive games and he was so excited to receive the prizes. While I was looking at my little boy, I somehow felt relieved and filled with Joy for he's really growing fast. I can't imagine that the baby I was carrying with two tight arms before has now grown into a little boy. He is really the best gift that God had given me. He continuously draws a smile on our faces with his unique gestures. He can be naughty at times, but I'm grateful that he has the sweetness and thoughtfulness in his heart. He would hug and kiss you when you are pissed off. He would not want to eat without me or his dad on the table. He knows when and how to behave. Oh, I'm getting emos na hehehe!


After the games, we all went to our tables to fill our tummy with oh-so-yummy foods. And we also had our dessert. Before the party was over, Gweeny arrived at the party and the kids ran onto him except for Bendyk. Yea, my little prince was afraid of Gweeny. He told me that he doesn't want to go near Gweeny. I comforted him and tried to explain that Gweeny is friendly like Jollibee. Well, he stopped me by saying that "he's not Jollibee." huhuhu!


I just hate it when Gweeny approached Bendyk while my boy is leaning on the table near me. What happened? Well, Bendyk has accidentally bumped his head on the corner of the table, trying to run away from the approaching Gweeny. Grrr!!! Of course, my prince cried a lot. I dunno if it's because of the aching head or the fear of getting near to Gweeny.

But all in all, we had a great time at the party. I am so happy that Rianne Nicole has already turned one, and by next year, she can already join the kids and my bendyk in their playtime moments.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE!

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment