A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

Quick Escape

Why is the title, "quick escape?" Well, it's because I asked my two boys to change their clothes for we are gonna dine out tonight. I dunno, I am just so tired the whole day working with this techie. So I thought it wouldn't hurt if I give myself some break even for just a while.
Alright, it's already past 6:00 in the evening so we really had to hurry up. We first dropped by at WOF because Bendyk was pissing me off whenever he asks for something that he seems can't wait to have it or do it! Arrrghhhh! After 2 rides, and our race with hubby, we went downstairs for our dinner. It's getting late and some of the stores are starting to clean the area. We were supposed to be eating at Jollibee because it's Bendyk's wish. But we decided to leave the area because my supposed to be dinner, spag was no longer available at that time. As for the chicken I only want breast or thigh part, but they only have wing parts. darn!
Our last resort was Graceland, but it seems that Bendyk wanted to complain of his french fries. Was it camote or potato? Uhuh! It doesn't taste good and I pity my son for that. No one can really beat the taste of Jollibee's and McDo's french fries...
Anyway, need to work now...I have to so I can get back the money I spent for my dinner treat tonight hahaha! Yea, I've been making my expenses my inspiration so I can drive myself to work every time lolz!
Ciao!


Bookmark and Share


0 Comments:

Post a Comment