A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

A Robot Momma...

It's been a tiring week again. I had to make a hole in my couch for 10 hours a day. My blogging session is excluded in that time range so I really have to make a daily time plan to meet everything that I have to deal with everyday. And that of course will include my time for my Prince Bendyk, his bubble bath, food/milk intake, napping hours, and pre-education; keeping our home neat and organized is also another thing that I do daily; I also make it a point that I alot time for myself and for my hubby...
Now let me do the math...if in a day there's 24 hours, how long will my sleeping time be? If hubby is at home, maybe I can sleep for 7 1/2 hours; if he's out of town, I can only sleep for 6 hours. Why? Hubby is the one in-charge for the breakfast and dinner preparation so I have nothing to worry about my anacondas hahaha! But if he's not at home, yours truly usually do suffer from nosebleeding (lolz!) thanks for the "instants"...
Enough of the complaints hahaha! I am loving it though. I'd rather be busy, playing 3 roles (yaya to Bendyk, muchacha @ home, freelancer) everyday. I feel lika a superwoman hahaha! And mere the work inspires me more to stay for that long hours as I am able to triple the income to that of in a regular office. So I think I really have to start making a daily time plan...soon!
Anyway, been spending much of my time here. I just dropped by to relax after long hours of working. It's time to get back to work again kristala! Ciao!
xoxo


Bookmark and Share


0 Comments:

Post a Comment