A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

Bendyk & I: Alone Again

Hubby is on his way to Manila today. They will be having a meeting with the boss. And so Bendyk and I are alone again. We are going to spend the night without hubby, so I am a bit afraid. Unlike before, hubby's cousin stayed with us every time he's on his trip. But now that the classes begin, I don't wanna disturb any of his cousins just to be our "security guard" hahaha! God is with us so I feel at ease spending the night with only the two of us.
But Bendyk seemed forgotten that his dad did kiss him before he left. So when he woke up, he hurriedly looked around and went to the sala and screamed, "asan dadee ko?!" The next thing that happened was a 'lil boy crying and a mom who can't find the right words to comfort him. I just decided to treat him out for a Jabee treat. We went to LCC Mall, ate and strolled around. I also bought him another disposable basketball ring/ball so he won't miss his dad, and the Little Genius Math Flash Cards that I am planning to use for his pre-education every Sunday. I'll post the photo when I got a chance.
Till here for now as I still have tons of tasks to work on...ciao!


Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment