A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

Busy Bee Signing On...

Whew! It was a tiring day for me...been sleeping late at night (oh! it's almost 3 a.m.) for the entire week. I woke up late at around 11:00 a.m. today and immediately seated in front of my computer to meet my deadline arrrggghh! It's just a good thing that I finished it in half an hour. Had to go to my former office to get my moolah hahaha! Yea, my last pay that is. With all the expenses that we have monthly, it's indeed a great help for us.

Anyway, we waited for hubby to arrive from his trip. While waiting, mom and my youngest brother came over at Mama's house (Hubby's granny) and brought some imported choc'lets to Bendyk and clothes (pasalubong from mom's uncle in the U.S.). I was actually surprised that mom visited us since we're not in good terms before we left. I was only expecting my youngest brother when he texted me that he'll be coming over to play with Bendyk. Well, I am so much happy that mom and I are okay now. She must have realized what I meant when we had our last conflict.

I'm still the soft-hearted person who would always have the heart melt so soon. So far, so good. I just keep on praying that may God help us to get our family back into shape again. I just dunno about my dad, who I heard enjoying in other's arms. Too bad. And that hurts me more, and I guess much more to my mom. Sigh! Anyway, I pity my mom so much that I wanted to help her despite the conflict we had a month ago. So there I was, I didn't wait for any word; I just helped her even for simple things. And I told my brother to come with us for we are going to shop for his school needs. I so much heart and pity my youngest brother because at a very young age, he already witnessed how ironic a broken home is. As her ate, I want to give him the best as long as I can just to let him feel the love and care of a family. My bro. who's in Manila right now and I are much closer now unlike before that we were like cat and dog. We talked about our plans for the family, for mom and our youngest brother. And it really feels good that we are talking that way. We are just hoping that everything will be alright. As for our dad, we keep on hoping and praying that he may realized how he's been hurting us. We are not closing our doors. He is still our dad. Hope he would change soon. Hayyyzzz....

Anyhoo, the day went well. We are already starving so we just had our dinner at Jollibee (I know, I told myself to limit from spending much for impracticality...oh well, hahaha! tomorrow nah again, lolz!) At National Bookstore, I have chosen a dozen of Disney cartoon characters notebooks. But when I showed them to my bro. he just shrugged his shoulders off. Yea, he didn't like any of them. He told me that he's not a kid anymore. I was laughing then when I looked at him and realized that our family baby has "completely?" grown-up. He told me that he'd rather want the Ragnarok covers than the Disney cartoons. So the ate can't do anything about it but to let him choose what he really wants. While Bendyk who's already holding his new set of crayons keeps bragging his dad with matching tears to get him the Pokemon coloring book. Oh dear, Pokemon may be free on TV when you watch it, but this time it costs too much for a coloring book. How did he find it, anyway?! He just looked around and stumbled it on one of the shelves! Grrr!
After paying for the school supplies, my bro. told me that he doesn't have a bag. Oh my! another expenses again??!!! Mom bought him a Montanara bag 5 months before the class had ended. Hayyzzz! I almost scold him thinking that he didn't take good care of it. Kasi naman tong pasaway naming bro.dinala pala sa Manila yung bag! Grrr!!! Relax! Relax! Yaka pa hahaha! So there we were buying a Nike bag at the mall. The thrifty me would wish to buy the cheapest bag. But hello?! Until when naman kaya yun sa bro. ko?! Dati monthly kung magpalit ng bag sa dami ba naman kasing books pinapadala ng titser ngmumukha na ngang pagong bro. ko...hayyyzz! So instead of buying a "disposable" bag I'd rather go for a high quality bag na lang, long lasting naman. Eh, long lasting naman kaya datung ko? Waaahhh! Shower me with riches naman mga millionaires and billionaires jan, lolz!

And then we had some groceries before we headed our way out of the mall. My youngest bro. sleeps here with us for tonight. They just had fun coloring Bendyk's book while watching their fave "Joaquin Bordado and Lobo" I'm also an avid fan hehehe! So no arguments...lolz!

Hey! Hey! You gotta have some break 'cause there are a lot of things to be done...I almost forgot. Hayyyzz! The procrastinator again, lolz! I dunno where to start, I don't even know how...So let me have some focus now. The procrastinator is signing off while the busy bee will be signing on...Goodnight! Mwaaahhh!


Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment