A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

Hubby is Back!

Hubby called me up on the phone at 10 a.m., informing me that he's still in Cubao, waiting for a bus. Whoooat?! Of course, I was surprised because he told me that he'll be at the bus terminal earlier today, which he actually did. Even him dunno why a huge number of passengers was in a long line to buy tickets. It's not peak season, ayt? Poor hubby! Anyway, he is finally back. He arrived just a while ago at around 12:15 a.m. and we had some chitchat about his trip and also told me that he had chatted with my brother and my aunt's family during his stay.

He might be back in Manila by next week. Of course, Bendyk and I wish to come with him. But it won't be possible because of our tight budget. We have to limit ourselves from spending too much for nonsense these days, especially that the prices of products and services today is getting higher, huhuhu! All we have to do now is save, save, save...(hope I can, lolz!)

It's getting late...betta go to sleep now. Nyt2! (mownin'!)

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment