A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

Tagged by Mayan

My Foundation: Renow-D (cheap but effective pwamis!)
My Mascara: Kloge from Sophie Martin
My Blush: AVON Cheek Jelly
My Day Cream: Nah...
My Lipstick: Kloge from Sophie Martin
My Beauty Product Brand: Skin White
My Essential Beauty Product: Facial Cleanser
My Favorite Makeup Product: It's either Sophie Martin's or Avon's
My Perfume: Clinque Happy - Orange
My Nails: trimmed fingernails while my toenails can either be trimmed or not, or have it painted or not
My Feet: St. Ives Intensive Healing Therapy lotion
My Hands: Skin White

Three Products to bring on a deserted island:

why only three? sigh! can i just bring my luggage? lolz! ok, ok...toothbrush with included toothpaste in a box, bath soap and OFF insect repellant lotion...

Woman I Admire for their Beauty: KC Concepcion (almost perfect!)
Woman with the Best Sense of Style: can't think of anyone with the "best"...
My Ultimate Dream: That may we (our family) become rich and healthy, and that may I be able to put up a Charity Program (hope so...)
My Favorite Fashion Publication: Candy Mag

WHO TO TAG: Halley, Eden, Diane

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment