A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

Home-Made Lounge

I uber heart interior designing since I was just a kid. I used to tweak almost everything in our old home. I rearranged the sofas, wall decors, beds, etc. almost every week. Mom and dad were used to it, seeing a new living room, dining room and bedroom every time they left and came home. I dunno how it started, I just love to stay at home while the other children were busy playing. You'd often find me locked in my room, holding a pen and a clean sheet of paper. I used to make floor plans and interior designs, and later on was able to learn the basics of architectural perspectives. I guess it all started from there and since I was just a kid, I was using our home as my sample creations.

I missed those times when I enjoy myself with my so-called playmates: my pen and clean sheet of papers. And now that I am left here, I am itching to do my passion...

Why "home-made"? We haven't bought our own lounge set because of four reasons:

(1) We are located in a calamity prone province so I am afraid that should a super typhoon hit us again (hope not pls...) it would be hard for us to save such a big set of investment. I would surely cry a lot with just the thought of wasting a big amount of money.

(2) We don't have our own home to stay for years, so it would be hard for us to move from one home to another with a big lounge set. It could only mean another expenses for a truck rental fee. Yea, I hate wasting money.


(3) It is not included in our budget list in the coming months. With all the monthly expenses that we have to finance, I'm sure it will leave us broke huhuhu!


(4) We won't be staying here in the province for many years. We are already planning to transfer in Manila either this year or early next year. Meaning, carrying a very bulky cargo is the least thing we would wish to do. Having it transported through a cargo carrier would definitely cost us a lot.

And so for practicality purposes, I decided to apply my "creativity" hahaha!


Here it is...


Our "home-made" lounge
MATERIALS:

Lounge...

Unused camping bed
Extra single mattress
Zebra printed single bedsheet
2 heavy hotdog pillows

Side rack...

Mom and dad's old TV side rack (Nageffort me tanggalin yung screws just to separate it)
My witch broomstick (I didn't throw it after the party because the tiny set of branches is expensive)

Big Fabric-made butterfly (I got it from my aunt's wedding cake stand hahaha!)
Year of the rat treasure chest figurine

Photo Album-Frame

Paper Weight (filled with sands) Shark

And my prince Bendyk uber heart it too like I do...




So our TV/Movie marathon is much more comfortable now...


Until next time...ciao!


Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment