A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

Searching for a House for Rent




The whole day was spent searching for a house for rent. Yea I know, I know, public transportation is on strike today and will end til midnight. But the eagerness to find a new haven for us makes me hard-headed again. Well, we've been searching for a studio-type to rent for almost 2 days already. A studio-type home because it'll only be Bendyk, hubby and me who will be staying there. We're not that big to occupy the entire space at home so it'll be more practical to choose a not-so-big home.

But we didn't find any at Barriada so even if it's raining, hubby and I walked straight to Our Lady's Village, wishing to finally find a studio-type home. You see, we have to leave this house even though it's so big and fully furnished for us. There are just some people who are so "makakapal" to stay here even if they are not welcome anymore. These two people do wear thick faces to stick and stay here despite the fact that I am sending them away of this house since they aren't actually renting here and the fact that the woman is supposed to be with her kids whom she left at her mom's custody which I just knew days ago. And worst, mom is the one feeding them since the man has no more job. D'oh! Well, mom can't send them away 'cause she's always the hospitable woman I know. Arrrggghhh! It's a different story! So better get out of this house before I blow fire again! I am trying to hold my temper, but staying here for a few more days would certainly provoke me to give them a new set of hit! Darn! Uber sa kapal!

How I wish we could have our home which we can call our own. Sigh! When will riches knock on us? I just wish hubby can already have his promised house and lot from her aunt. Well, it'll take two more years I guess and it'll be in a faraway land, right within the vicinity of their farm-resort in Silang, Cavite. Waaah! Super layo naman nun sa kabihasnan. ==> : (

But we need a home now. And I mean it ASAP. Luckily, as we walked through Our Lady's Village today, we found that "House 4 Rent" posted on the tree. And good thing, the landlord as well as his family is hospitable to let us rent the house. It wasn't actually a big one as compared to this house we currently stay in. I guess it's only half of the size of this house. But it's already good for us. It has 1 bedroom, living room, kitchen, dining space, and comfort room. We also have our own small gate and the windows have screens and grills. And the monthly rent, which is 2,500php is not that expensive so it'll be easy on our pocket. Practicality has to be with us these days especially that the prices of products and even services are gradually increasing to our dismay.


So tomorrow will be another "lipat-bahay" scene. Hayyyzz!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment