A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk


I can finally get in touch with my techie-buddy again. I can't live without this hahaha! Exaj! Anyway, this will just be a quick post 'cause I'm not feeling well today. You see, yesterday until midnight I was busy packing and unpacking our stuffs. As what I have mentioned in my previous post, we had our "lipat-bahay" scene again, arrrgghhh! Yea, t'was tiring. And during times like that, I needed my techie-buddy to back me up, soothe my fingers and vision to help me get back into my normal state. Whew! Relocation, relocation, relocation would mean another set of expenditures. And I just hate it especially when I already paid for my internet broadband connection and yet I still have to pay for the relocation fee.


Oh man! What's going on here?! Alright let's just forget all the troubles of life these days. The important thing is, I am settling everything one step at a time. So there, I went to Smart Wireless Centre although it was raining, paid for the relocation fee, and woooaaahh! I just hate it when I get too excited, and upon learning that I had to wait for 3 days to 1 week for them to set everything up...What are you talking about miss?! I dragged myself in that wireless center amidst the rain and you were telling me that I had to wait that long?! Pa*sy*t!



Well, God still loves me. Kuya, the tech support of Smart Wireless Centre who came over here early in the morning got back to help me out of this trouble. I hate waiting for days just to restore my broadband connection. So at last! I finally have with me my techie-buddy's internet! Yipee! Need to cuddle my pillow now. I badly needed a nap 'cause my head is aching and in just a while I think I'll be suffering from colds and flu. Sniff! Sniff! Blame it to the rain! Sigh!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment