A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

Name It...

1. Name 1 thing you do everyday:

Interact with my techie-buddy...

2. Name 2 things you wish you could learn:

-I wish I could learn how to swim (errr...'em afraid of flood)
-I wish I could learn TAEKWONDO (I'd certainly give you a kick if you wronged me hahaha!)

3. Name 3 things that remind you of your childhood:

-Mom had to lock the door so that bro. and I would spend the afternoon sleeping. But the hard-headed me would wait for mom to fall asleep and that's the time that bro. and I would jump from the windows
so I could meet and play with my friends.

-I joined the spelling bee at the age of 6.

-I accidentally hit my uncle's toenail with a real shovel and it was a bloody scene (soweee! hehehe!)

4. Name 4 things you love to eat but rarely do:

-Ginisang Bagoong (It has to be spicy, sweet, and salty)
-Ginataan (pinkish with langka, camote, and sago)
-Camote (either sweetened or boiled)
-Champorado (milky and sweet)

5. Name 5 things that make you feel good:

-when hubby and my prince bendyk make lambing
-countless opps...
-when paypal transaction to eon is completed
-shopping galore...
-eating my faves: choc'let, ice cream, saucy Jollibee spaghetti, etc.

I'm tagging everyone who reads this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment