A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

Tagged by Shammy

Things I’m passionate about:

Blogging (Monetized/Designs)
Photography
Entrepreneurship
Netrepreneurship
Shopping
Interior Designing
Pasta/Chocoholic Attack
Digiscrap

Books I’ve recently read :

Haven't read any book lately, but planning to lift pages from Purpose Driven Life probably next week (hope so...)

Songs I could listen to over and over:

Songs that soothe my heart like Who Am I, God Will Make a Way and Lord I offer My Life to You all by Don Moen; Friends Journey; Natutulog ba ang Diyos by Gary Valenciano... Listen to them and you'll know what my heart has wanted to tell you, my friend.

Traits I’m attracted to in my best friends:

-Genuine.
-Sense of humour.
-Willingness to back you up when someone else has wronged you.
-Good conversationalists (sensible and nonsense rants).
-A no-crab mentality; they would not dare to pull you down just for the sake of fame and power.
-We've all got the brain, beauty and sexy body. (lolz! akin to walang kokontra)

Things I say often:

Eeew!
Kapay!
D'oh!
Hanep ini! (adapted from the magagayon buddies)
Paksyet!


Things I’d like to do before I die:

-To know more about God.
-Put up my own business/es.
-Become rich with everything that the family wants and needs.
-Put a charity/outreach program (shelter for homeless).
-Travel around the world.
-To witness my son's success in his career, lovelife, own happy family, and showbiz life (lolz!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment