A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

The Honest Scrap Award

I can't think of any topic to blog today. I've been squeezing my mind a while ago just for the sake of updating this blog, and it's a good thing that I went blog hopping and stumbled upon Lyn's post about this Honest Scrap Award and she also awarded me this. Thanks Lyn!

The rules for the Honest Scrap Award are:

A. First, list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!

B. Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.

Here are ten honest things about myself:

1. I have a short temper. In other words, I can easily roar Grrrr!!! hehehe!

2. I've been preggy at the age of 20. Maagang naglandi joke!

3. I'm a nagger wifey; hubby is used to it though. I love you hubby! mwah! (wink!)

4. I'm super strict...hindi pwede ang "hayaan lang" because I believe that when I do that 'yong "hayaan" magiging "napabayaan" even to small matter. d'oh!

5. I'm thrifty in the sense of practicality.

6. I scold my kiddo when I get angered to the extent that I am already hurting him...sssshhhh!

7. I want to visualize the end of a project before I start. I find joy in anticipation and planning.

8. I poke people harder than I get poked. I can say words that can be harsh, bitter, and caustic at the same time.

9. As long as I know that I am right, expect me to defend myself using logical reasoning with my evidences to support my statement hehehe! a frustrated lawyer.

10. You can sense that I am already burning with fire when you heard me speaking and screaming using the English language. Weird hahaha!

Now it's your turn to receive this award, Eden, Owenn, Mayan, Twinx, Adrian, Halley, and Diane. Have fun filling this up hehehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment