A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

Curious About Genital Warts

I was browsing the net earlier and bumped on an image of a woman's private part which anyone would consider as something yucky. I don't know what it is and so I got curious and check it out. According to the text below the image, it's what you call as Genital Warts. Just by reading the word "warts" I was referring that thing to warts in the faces. And so I was amazed when I learned that even the genitals of women can also have warts.

Since curiosity attacks me again, I read through the article posted below the image, and learned more about Genital Warts and Pregnancy, the Symptoms and Pregnancy. Only then when I realized that such isn't an ordinary illness anyone has to deal with as it can be dangerous to a woman, especially pregnant women for that matter.

Caring for our health, especially women's private part is a serious thing that we need to work on to avoid worst thing that might happen not only to us, women, but even to the baby on our womb.



Bookmark and Share

1 Comment:

  1. Unknown said...
    Hi bhe! Yah freaky an arog kaning case lalo na sa buntis. YUng friend ng ate ko meron nyan and alam mo ba? Nakuha nya yun sa hubby nya, hay naku! Tas ang malala ta that time kasi buntis sya, sabi ng OB nya, hindi sya pwede mag normal delivery kasi nga may Genital Warts. Kaya yun, CS tuloy sya. :(

Post a Comment