A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

Wifey Momma Says DND!

Birthday preps and celebration was over and I still got no time to organize the photos during my 'lil prince birthday celebration. I got my hands full right now so no matter how eager I am to blog about the party and also to update my old and newly created blogs as well as multiply accounts I really can't right now as I have lots of work to accomplish before November ends.

But I'll work on them ASAP. An hour might lessen the pending loads that I heart to do than work on these repetitive routine, articles, SEO, data entry, etc. So I will try to include them in my hectic schedule.

In the meantime, le'mme show you my 'lil Tarzan's 3rd Birthday Cake. Simple, yet cutie lol! Oh btw, I'm proud to say that I didn't spend a lot on this cake. The thrifty me didn't like the idea of ordering a birthday cake for a price of P800+ especially if the design doesn't suit my taste so I decided to work on the design by myself (yipee!). I'll tell you more about it next time.

Here it is...go and savor its oh so sweet and yummy taste!



Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment