A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

A Digital Camera to Celebrate

If someone would dare to ask me what I have been holding on every time I get the chance to relax, my answer would definitely be, digital camera. Oh yes, I got this techie for almost a year now since I had it as my gift for myself last December 2007. You know what I love much about this digital camera? It’s the flexibility of the cam itself as I can use it anywhere with lights on or off, at home, malls, park, parties, and almost anywhere with no hassles.

And speaking of flexibility, this digital camera also builds harmony with my other favorite techies, such as LCD TV and my laptop. Now you may ask how I hold them altogether. Well, I am able to download my always recent digital photos and videos taken either through my TV or my laptop. And it feels great to see all of my crafts on screen. I feel great whenever I keep those memories in just a click of my finger on this wonderful and one of my best buddies, digital camera.

Of course, I won’t leave behind my TV and laptop. I treat them all as my best buddies. They are always handy and reliable when I get bored. Now that Christmas is fast approaching, I am starting to think what great gift I could offer myself for the hard work I do. One thing I am certain is that it’ll definitely be a techie again. Oh I love techie stuff! How about you guys? Don’t forget to reward yourself too. A digital camera is a great gift you will enjoy and the rest of the family and friends.

1 Comment:

  1. Unknown said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment