A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

Tag Train

I snagged this from my friend, Dianne's A Handful of Surprises

1. Last phone call you received? Hmmm...a week ago from hubby all the way from Cavite
2. Last text message? from my bro who's in Manila right now
3. Do you hate your life? Of course not! As a matter of fact, I'm grateful that God has given me a chance to see the beauty of the world.
4. Do you get mad easily? Oh yes! grrr!
5. What is your biggest pet peeve? None.
6. Are you cold? Nope! I'm damn hot, just kidding! I'm saccharine=sweet!
7. Do any of your friends have kids? Yea, Dhen and Twinx
8. Do you know anyone that is pregnant right now? My aunt
9. Who should pay on the first date? first, second, everyday...it's supposed to be the guy hahaha!
10. How many years older than you are you willing to date? 1 year older than me, it's my hubby but before I prefer to date guys who are 3-5 years older than me.
11. Do you have any friends? I got a lot of them, but a few remains closed to me...
12. Do you have any mean friends? I think yes...
13. What is the ugliest color to wear in your opinion? Violet
14. Have you ever liked someone who all your friends hate? Can't think of one...maybe none...
15. Have you ever felt like driving off a cliff, seriously? Was it a suicidal tendency? Oh no!
16. Have you ever contemplated suicide? No way!
17. Do you scratch your ears? Seldom.
18. Who was the last person to hug you? my prince Bendyk
19. What brand are the pant/jeans you’re wearing right now? it's bedtime so I'm wearing my pajama now...
20. How tall are you? 5'2"


Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment