A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

I woke up late today to catch up more hours of sleep since I went to bed at almost 3 am already. You may ask why, well there’s only one answer to that - I had to rush online tasks to meet the deadline. Oh yea, I know I should have worked on it ahead of time. But who can blame me when my imagination gone wild again. Yes my dear readers, being a self-proclaimed interior designer, I once again put some touches in our simple abode.


I rearranged things in the living room, kitchen and our bedroom from the curtains, furniture, wall decors, etc. The most exciting part of my interior decorating is when I had bonding with my kiddo while I cut out the sponge bob images in his ABC poster. I decided not to post the ABC poster on the wall. I just cut out the sponge bob images, instead and voila! It turned out well the moment I posted them on our white painted bedroom wall. So our bedroom now is not anymore dull-looking; in fact, my kiddo and hubby appreciated my artistry.


I just got new curtains for the living room and bedroom windows. But I am still thinking of getting a new set of curtains so we can always have a new ambiance at home. I must say that curtains can also do wonders in interior designing. The only problem that I can see right now is the cord that I used in hanging the curtains. It’s weak to hold the weight of the curtains so it tends to go a bit low and not in line with the corners’ nails. I guess I have to buy curtain rods to hold the curtains firmly.


So I browsed around the net and had my best-found so far. Take a look at the picture below. Isn’t it more creative than the ordinary curtain rods at the mall? It is a wrought iron curtain rod which makes it unique as compared to the usual curtain rods at the mall.

Aside from designing our interior home, I am also finding time to deal with the space at the front of our home. I might put a little garden to freshen up the look of our home’s frontage. To do that, I will be needing a garden décor like this wall and fence hanger which is what we really need since the space is small.



If this is also your dream to make your own home garden or to treat your home with home decors, I knew a secret which can give you a great discount. Now if you are really up to this, you have to find the WROUGHT IRON GARDEN GATE backdoor on the website. At the backdoor: Go to the homepage halfway down and click on the comma in the line that reads “Our Store now has over 1,300 home & garden items for you to choose from!”

Good luck and enjoy shopping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment