A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

Island Hopping Here I Come

Didn’t I tell you before that I love island hopping? I used to associate island to “freedom”. The reason perhaps is that I can do whatever I want without the prying eyes of people. Not just that, it brings the childhood in me when all I know is to play around the seashore, getting my hands and feet dirty with sands, and watching the waves of the ocean come and go.

It’s been a long time since I’ve been to an island. My first was when I was still on my first year in high school. I went with my grandma and two uncles who are of the same age. We crossed the ocean riding in a motor-operated boat, and I was so afraid then for it was my first time to experience crossing the ocean. I thought it was the end of my life, but when we were in the middle of the ocean, I was so amazed of how beautiful the sight of the ocean is and the mountains that surround us.

It didn’t end there when we finally set foot at the island, and it’s really a superb one! How I wish I can get a chance to be in an island again, where I will be reminiscing those happy and sad memories, think of future plans for myself and of course, my loved-ones. As I was thinking of the idea, I chanced upon the site www.islandgetaway.com where I learned more about the hilton head at hilton head south carolina. The hilton head is definitely a nice place to spend sometime to reflect and at the same time enjoy together with your friends and loved-ones.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment