A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

Boracay Getaway

There’s one thing I wish I can do in the coming years, and it is to travel around the world. Come to think of it, I am living in a country where beautiful tourist spots are often visited by foreign people, but then again I have never gotten a chance to visit any of these places. Yes, I must say that I am stuck here in my own abode wishing to fly to different places that surely would make me happy and excited.


Well, it’s not yet too late. I just need to save so one day I will be able to fulfill one of my greatest dreams, go to places I want. But let me start first to where is nearer to me. Boracay is definitely the most visited tourist spot in the Philippines and I have been hearing a lot about it. I need to prepare things prior to that, like looking for the best hotel reservation to complete a perfect weekend get-away.


It’s just so timely that I chanced upon http://www.hotelscombined.com where I luckily found a list of best hotels to stay in. I am considering Fridays Hotel Boracay where I happened to know that it is a 4.5-star hotel, offering 46 guestrooms. All of these guestrooms leave a positive impression to whoever gets to stay there.

I might also consider the The Hills Hotel Boracay. The mere sight of this hotel and what’s even more is its interior ambiance can already make you feel at home, breathing in fresh air that the breeze of ocean can offer.

I can’t wait to visit this great place that ever exists in the country. I guess, I have to begin counting the days before I can finally set foot on Boracay's white sand, and of course, spend the night in a luxurious yet back country feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment