A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

We're Moving Again

All these years, we have been moving from one house to another and I am already tired just the thought of it. If only we have our home to call our own, I wouldn't be hopping from one place to another. I just hope to have our own home too. I am still praying for that.

In the meantime, we will be moving again and this time in Cavite and it's for practical reason. We don't need to pay for the rent. Yes, it's already a big help since we have been spending a lot for the rent. If I have to compute all our rental expenses from the time we moved in a rented place until now, it could have been used in putting up a small business. Sigh!

Almost everything is ready and we are only waiting for the last day in our rented apartment. And I guess, I need to start searching for a moving service, like Dallas Moving which is a moving service offered for Dallas residents. I just hope I can find the same moving service here in our area.

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment