A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

Sunday Meme

1. Were you smiling when you woke up this morning? Yes, excited to go to Victory Church
2. Which is more romantic: sunrise or sunset? Sunset
3. Say a quick quote from a movie. Can't remember any quote...
4. Would you die for someone? Yea for my family
5. Last song you heard? Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis
6. Last person you slept with? My King and my Prince.
7. Like/love anyone right now? Yea, Hubby and our Prince
8. If someone did like you, how should they let you know? Be a slave for me hahaha! I can easily sense it, lol! Those were the days...(daydreaming hehehe!)
9. How was your day? It was fine, went to Church and refreshen my Faith again...Thanks God!
10. Do you live near any of your friends? Nope, we are all miles away...sigh!
11. Are you scared of spiders? Yea, I have phobia on all tiny crippling creatures, oh well all of the animals...
12. Do you have a piercing? Yea, I have my ears pierced
13. Where if any? Ears
14. What color is your hair? Black.
15. Do you believe in love? Oh yes!

Bookmark and Share


0 Comments:

Post a Comment