A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

Wanna Date a Millionaire

I woke up late today and by the time I got up from bed, I turned the TV on and it was WOWOWEE Time. The contestants were unmarried men and women but living in with their partners for years already. One of them that caught my attention was when the woman shared their lovestory specially how her parents hated her partner because the real plan of her mom was to let her marry a rich foreigner. It may sound greedy, but I guess some people are practical enough to set such goal in their life, which is dating a millionaire
Just in case your dream in life is to marry a millionaire just like many lucky girls just did, you better check out and join the site. Who knows you can be lucky too. Wish you more luck in the world!

Bookmark and Share


0 Comments:

Post a Comment