A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

1. What is your current obsession? ::: Interior Designing & Gospel Reading
2. What’s a good coffee place? ::: Starbucks
3. Who was the last person that you hugged? ::: My Little Prince
4. Do you nap a lot? ::: Yes, past midnight until lunch hehehe!
5. Tonight, what’s for dinner? ::: I dunno with hubby. We'll search later after this.
6. What was the last thing that you bought? ::: Cracker Nuts
7. What is your favorite weather? ::: Gloomy
8. Tell us something about one blogger who you think will play this week? ::: I can't think of one...
9. If you were given a free house that was full furnished, where in the world would you like it to be? ::: In Sydney, Australia (crossing my fingers to that hehehe!)
10. Name three things that you could not live without. ::: Mobile Phone, Laptop with Internet, Digicam
I grabbed this tag from Diane. Thanks! Mwah!

Bookmark and Share


0 Comments:

Post a Comment