A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

Disney Movies Make Me a Kid

I'll be celebrating my birthday in a few days from now and as I count how old I will be by then, I can't help but worry since I am already getting old and I am still here stuck in wilderness. Well, I'm still kid at heart so I can sometimes join my kiddo in his cartoon marathon. Watching Disney movies is what makes us bond together as a mon and son.

When he grow a little bit older, I'll let him join in a Disney Movie Club so he can always enjoy more Disney movies, that even myself failed to watch during my childhood days. But it's not yet too late. I might also join my kiddo in the Disney Movie Club.

I just need to confirm if it has age limit. Hope it's available for all. Besides I am still a kid hahaha! It always feel good to be a kid, right? Watching Disney movies is even more exciting whenever I am with my kid. You might also want to have a bonding with your kids. No, they won't kick you out! Let's give it a try just like what I did hahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment