A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

Welcome ME Manila!

This is just a quick post...

Finally, we already moved in the big city since February 12, 2009. The impulsive me decided to pack our things two days before our scheduled travel. And up until now I still feel exhausted. It's just so sad that I don't have an internet connection at home yet. So there's no way for me to channel out myself to make me feel OK! But I'll get one soon when I already have with me my new PC set. I don't rely much on my lappie as it might just be hit with virus.

I'll update you soon...Till here for now!

Ciao!

Bookmark and Share

1 Comment:

  1. Ragnar Writes, Content Writer said...
    Welcome to Manila! Oh nem, musta naman? Di na rin kita nakikita mag online ah..May signal pa ba internet dyan madi, ha? hehe Take care.

Post a Comment