A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

Monday Tag

1. Were you smiling when you woke up this morning? Nope. Missed my article submission.
2. Which is more romantic: sunrise or sunset? Sunset
3. Say a quick quote from a movie. "
4. Would you die for someone? For my family, yea.
5. Last song you heard? Rosalinda hahahaha!
6. Last person you slept with? My little prince.
7. Like/love anyone right now? Yea the 2 boys in my life.
8. If someone did like you, how should they let you know? He tells it to me with embrace.
9. How was your day? Not real good since I woke up late lunch already and later will be busy with my tasks.
10. Do you live near any of your friends? Nope.
11. Are you scared of spiders? Yea.
12. Do you have a piercing? Yes.
13. Where if any? On my ears.
14. What color is your hair? Black.
15. Do you believe in love? Oh yes!

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment