A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

A Couple Tag

How long did you date?

We dated for five years already from August 2003 and counting hehehehe!

How old is he?
He is 24 turning to 25 on May 8. He's year older than me.

Who eats more?
He eats more when it comes to meals. But I eat more when it comes to sweets and pasta.

Who said “I love you” first?
He's the first one who said those words.

Who is taller?
He's taller than me. He stands 5'6" while me only 5'2".

Who sings better?
Me hahaha!

Who is smarter?
I am smarter than him so don't dare cheat on me hahaha!

Whose temper is worse?
I have the worst temper you can't imagine hahaha! He's used to it though.

Who does the laundry?
He does the laundry when he's at home. I only do the laundry when he's not around.

Who does the dishes?
When I'm busy he does the dishes.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Him. I'm in between them and Bendyk.

Who pays the bills?
He pays the bills, except for the Internet.

Who cooks dinner?
Him. I never learned the art of cooking. Hopefully, soon...

Who drives when you are together?
Him.

Who is more stubborn?
Ok fine, I must admit errr....ME!!!

Who kissed who first?
He kissed me first especially when making lambing...

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?
Me when it's really my fault, but if it's his fault he keeps on pleading and say sorry...

Whose parents do you see the most?
My Parents. His parents are away from him since childhood.

Who proposed?
He proposed but the wedding is TBA! I might be a run-away bride, hope not hahaha!

Who is more sensitive?
I am more sensitive than him.

Who has more friends?
He got a lot of friends, but I don't like them all ssssh! I choose my trusted friends.

Who has more siblings?
Him. I only have 2 bros...

Who wears the pants in the family?
Both. I also want to make my own money to boost my pride, hmp! hahaha!

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment