A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

Last Minute Shopping

Finally, we're able to go to Metro Manila. For the past few days we were almost always stuck at home. Hubby and I can't just leave because uncle and auntie might look for us. Now that they are off to Boracay, we immediately dressed up and went to Pasig City to pay my aunt and her family a visit and of course, deliver our Christmas gifts to them. After an hour of chit-chat we decided to leave the place, but we bring along my brother and uncle who's the same as my brother's age to Cavite. They filed their holiday leave in order to celebrate New Year in Legazpi and they will be coming with us on our trip.

But before we went home, we dropped by at Baclaran to buy gifts for our family and relatives in Legazpi. It was almost late but we had to endure the darkness of the place for our last minute shopping since early tomorrow we will be traveling back home.

Ooops! I guess I have to sign off now. I almost forgot that I still need to pack our things. So bye for now! Happy Trip to us!

Ciao!

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment