A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

ABC Tag

A. Attached or single? Attached
B. Best friend? Sarah since our HS Days...
C. Cake or pie? Cakes from Red Ribbon
D. Day of choice? Sunday
E. Essential item? My Techie Buddy, Laptop
F. Favorite color? Brown and Pink
G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy Bears
H. Hometown? Legazpi City
I. Favorite indulgence? munching on choc'lets and ice cream
J. January or July? January
K. Kids? My only prince...
L. Life isn’t complete without? the Spiritual presence of God and my family
M. Marriage date? Hmmm...no plans yet but if ever I'll choose December 25 or January 2
N. Number of magazine subscriptions? Never subscribed for a magazine
O. Oranges or apples? Oranges
P. Phobias? all animals and natural calamities
Q. Quotes? If you have the courage to try and the faith to believe there's nothing in life that is hard to achieve.
R. Reasons to smile? Breathe, My Little Prince, my hubby and my family...
S. Season of choice? Spring
T. Tag 5 people. Tagging my blogging friends: Dhen, Owenn, Mayan, Twinx and Halley
U. Unknown fact about me? My hand moves quick to hurt someone when I am angry (unconsciously) hehehe!
V. Vegetable? sayote, gulay na langka, purupagulong (don't know the English term for that)
W. Worst habit? ningas cogon
X. X-ray or ultrasound? ultrasound.
Y. Your favorite foods? Sweets, Italian Pasta, Pizza, Tuna and Egg Sandwich, Macaroni/Pandan Salad
Z. Zodiac sign? Pisces

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment