A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

Off to Manila

The impulsive me packed up some of our clothes just a while ago. Our little prince and I will be traveling with hubby on his trip to Manila tomorrow morning. He will be attending a meeting with his boss and fellow auditors. I dunno from where I got the idea of traveling again. The last time I went there was months ago errrr almost a year, I guess. And now my feet are itching and been telling me to walk far away from my native land. But this time, with my prince. It'll be his second time since I've been roaming around the big city when he was still in my tummy hehehe! yea, i was a lakwatserang tesbun then. My baby and I used to wait for his dad who's studying at AIMS then. Those were the days, hayz! kakamiss hehehe!

Oh well, need to sleep now. Hubby warned me that if I make tulog like a mantika again, he won't let us come with him huhuhu! The wifey momma is signing off...ciao!

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment