A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

Mall Trip: SM Southmall

Since everyone feels bored at home, Auntie and Uncle decided that we go to SM Southmall to watch a movie. We were divided into 2 groups and we were only given 5 hours to do whatever we want with our given budget hehehe! So at exactly 4:00 pm we had to meet up at the entrance. Sigh! I'm not used to having a limited time when I'm at the mall. We went there before lunchtime so we had our lunch separately on our chosen place. And instead of watching a movie, we all decided to do some shopping so we can freely choose the best items.



After shopping, we went to Storyland and had some photos taken. Although I'm afraid of heights I decided to join hubby's cousins in the roller coaster so as to conquer my fear. I was too nervous even before I took the seat. I was screaming when the train goes up and down. But when it's about to end, I feel like wanna try it again hahaha!


All in all, it was a very happy day for all of us!


Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment