A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

at Netopi@

We reached Alabang Metropolis at exactly 5am this morning and arrived home in 30 minutes. We all went to bed to catch some sleep since we weren't able to sleep well at the bus. The temperature was very cold and we haven't brought blanket with us.

In the afternoon, we all went shopping in Manila. Errr...I guess, it was only our prince who had a shopping spree since Auntie Neth only gave us 3 hours to shop so as not to catch traffic on our way home. It was a quick shopping but I'm so happy to see my boy beaming with smile while holding his new toys and bullcap.

I am bored so I decided to go online here at Netopi@. SM Molino is a walking distance away from home. It's situated beside Citihomes Subd. so no worry if I go home late tonight which I usually do before during our stay here! Hubby will surely understand since 3 hours of shopping isn't satisfactory for me lol!


Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment